Nature of position
• Business development
• Market Research
• Researching and generating leads in a specific international market aimed at a specific product / product, and all functions in relation to business development
• Cold calling/emailing/contacting leads to book conference calls and set up meetings
• Booking sales meetings for various Business Development Managers
• Other duties within the Employee’s vocational abilities.
• People person
• Willingness to cold call and learn phone call persuasion skills.
• The ability to speak to and persuade multicultural individuals.
• Research and business development skills.
• The ability to be resilient and adapt to a fast pace environment.
• The ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
• Competitive but also able to function individually and as part of a team.
• Attentive to detail
• Able to take initiate and be creative.
• English (Essential)
• Set core hours but will shift to anytime between GMT -8 to +10 depending on target market
• Permanent position
• Tertiary education – (Advantageous if studied towards a commerce degree but will consider other degrees).
• Sales experience will be advantageous
• Business Development experience advantageous
• Individuals who are successful in meeting targets on a regular basis will have an opportunity to be promoted to a Team Leader and Sales Branch Manager / Director