Who is VAT IT?
The VAT IT group is made up of 5 core businesses and 4 startups all focused in the RegTech industry, providing innovative, technology-based solutions to more than 13,000 clients around the world.
What is included in the programme?
- Exposure to our entrepreneurial business and spirit
- 8-10 rotations across the different divisions in various businesses in the Group, including Product Development, Technology, Finance, Research & Development, Sales, Operations and Client Service
- Incredible opportunities to lead projects, take responsibility for exciting Group developments and report directly to the Group’s CEOs
- Dedicated mentors who will guide you through your articles
Interact with brilliant, like-minded professionals across the Group
- A combination of on-the-job training and simulations to give you the broadest exposure possible
- The programme’s elective competencies is in Management Decision-Making
Is this a Tax Programme?
No! Although some of the businesses in the Group are related to various taxes, such as VAT and withholding tax, we believe that computers can and should be programmed to do the technical tax calculations and transactions. Trainees will be tasked with solving more stimulating, real business problems, which most of the time are not even related to tax. The programme’s elective competency is in fact Management Decision-Making.
Why should I apply?
- Our business is expanding faster than ever, bringing exciting new opportunities
- Best MBA you can get, totally for free
- Practical business training with full exposure to the international business environment
- Our training office has a SAICA Level 1 accreditation
How do I qualify?
- The programme is specifically for people who have studied towards becoming a Chartered Accountant
- You can apply in any year along the route
- Excellent academic record
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and a drive to succeed
- Adaptability and big-picture thinking
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Do you accept candidates wishing to be academic trainees?
Yes, we love academic trainees and the diverse skills they bring with them from their experience following that route.
Set yourself up for an incredible career.
Applications open for January 2021